Unique Litigation Support For Law Practices
With over 40 years combined experience in litigation support, eDiscovery and legal practice, Litigation Edge provides a unique one-stop solution for your trial and arbitration preparation. Our clientele includes large and mid-sized law firms, but we are also a great option for small law firms, solo practitioners and litigants-in-person.
At Litigation Edge, our goal is to develop a deep connection with each client, so that we can understand and anticipate your needs. We not only take into account your painpoints or requirements and look for possible solutions, but questions such as what are your current work processes, what are the court requirements, what knowledge or support gaps need to be filled to faciltate your adoption of litigation technology, are always forefront considerations for us when we craft our service and software offerings.
Our services are most helpful in the following scenarios :
1. when you have cases involving large volumes of email and electronic documents or paper documents;
2. when you have cases involving multiple parties in different locations who need to review and share documents;
3. when you need to convert paper documents to searchable electronic documents;
4. when you encounter challenging deadlines for your LOD and Trial Bundle preparation;
5. when you need a fully-searchable and hyperlinked bundle for quick retrieval of exhibits or trial bundles at court;
6. when you are thinking of initiating eDiscovery or need to respond to a request for eDiscovery;
7. when you are involved in Anton Pillars or corrupt practice investigations involving paper documents (Our mobile scanning team parachutes in with their equipment to undertake onsite digitzation. We have alliances with our peers around the region).
8. when opposing counsel has data dumped you with paper or electronic documents at a late stage, with LODs that do not enumerate each document.
With more and more evidence originating electronically and growing exponentially, it is inevitable that litigators and advocates have to equip themselves with new tools, methodologies and knowledge to harness the benefits of advocacy in a digital world. Our mission at Litigation Edge is to facilitate and support that change.