Welcome to Litigation Edge
Litigation Edge is the leading provider of eDiscovery and litigation support software and services to the legal profession in Singapore. Our litigation support services include electronic evidence and eDiscovery consultancy, preparation of trial bundles, digitization and litigation coding services.
We provide the whole spectrum of services under the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), including evidence collection, evidence processing (automated identification removal of duplicates, extraction of emails from email boxes,) evidence conversion (formats, language, searchability), and the provision of review tools for electronically stored documents.
We also specialize in providing outsourced litigation support services for paper-based documents, including bulk scanning and conversion of images into searchable documents (OCR), delimiting and objective coding of documents. Our review tools and litigation support services enable litigation and arbitration practices (as well as litigants in person) to take on document intensive litigation without employing large teams, and to meet the challenges of Court timelines and budget constraints of their clients.
Litigation Edge's one-stop litigation support and eDiscovery services enables law practices to undertake trial preparation more cost effectively, with less stress and more successful outcomes.
We can help you when -
- Your clients need assistance in preserving and collecting electronically stored documents and email evidence.
- You need guidance on initiating or responding to PD3 of 2009 (Part IVA of the Practice Directions).
- The evidence comprises emails from various mailboxes with a high likelihood of duplicated emails.
- You need a software to help you search, filter and organise your evidence.
- You receive paper documents (from your clients or the other side) and wish to scan, OCR, index and search the documents.
- Your time is better spent preparing for the trial than preparing court-compliant Agreed and other Trial Bundles.
- You need a secure virtual data room to facilitate collaboration with clients, expert witness and other third parties.
With more and more evidence originating electronically, it is inevitable that litigators and advocates have to equip themselves with new tools, methodologies and knowledge to harness the benefits of advocacy in a digital world. Our mission at Litigation Edge is to facilitate and support that change.